Houston Enforcement Lawyer

Enforcement is a lawsuit that is filed to force a person to obey a court order.  In family law, enforcement may be filed to enforce child support, visitation, property division, and post-divorce spousal alimony/maintenance court orders.   In most instances, court orders are enforced by “contempt.”  If a person is held to be in contempt of a court order, the judge may order the person to pay a fine, serve jail time or both.

Experienced & Compassionate Guidance

Whatever your circumstances, family law issues are never easy and it pays to hire a lawyer you can trust.  The Law Office of Nora V. Law will show you what a difference an experienced and compassionate attorney can make in your family law matter.  Call Nora V. Law, Houston Family Lawyer, today for a Consultation at 281-829-7621.

Areas We Serve:
Harris County | Ft. Bend County